Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happiness is a warm gun...


Cover by a Japanese band

I'm quite tired tonight but since I have some obligation for my paid post, I need to make my sleepy eyes wide open until I finished them all.

Today, I've trained my technician on how to repair computer. To be precise, how to format a computer. I even let him get a 'hands on' on how to do them. He is surprise that I'm willing to train him as he already encounter many bosses that is very secretive on their knowledge.

I just tell him that, what others has teach me, I just pass it around. Simple as that.

And what more, he didn't regret to joined us working on Sunday as he get some sales today. I can see in his repair record book, he already make quite a lot for this month. Lots of repair means, lots of income for him and our business.

Tomorrow, I'm taking leave so that I can go around town to visit some supplier shop and give the technician a trip to computer supplier to let him get some knowledge of computer technologies.

I better go offline now. Need to get up early tomorrow.

3 comments:

BuDakHutaN said...

wah... where is ur shop la friend? maybe i can send my pc... hehehe or introduce to other... hehehe

keynamuach! said...

hye

mummy-elephant said...

Awesome. Heart the jap band. Had a good laugh. The accent man. Kills me everytime.